Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Gabapentin, Tramdol, Baclofena And Buspirone

Rate this topic

I just told my doctor that I will see him on my TWO visits per year or if I have an issue I need help with.

I am not depending on them but I will say that the Private Orthopedic Surgeon I went to in 2011 was of NO HELP whatsoever. I showed him the results of an MRI I had and I told him I had the MRI RE-READ by TWO different radiologists. The RESULTS those 3 herniated discs causing foraminal stenosis. One at C2-C3 (that is why I have headaches/migraines), one at C4-C5 and one at C5-C6. I gave this guy the MRI CD and he read it and only made a determination I ONLY had a bulge disc at C5-C6. What such a crock!!!! I showed him the two different signature on two different MRI reports from the same MRI imaging place. You don't know how bad I wanted to get up and go to that computer he was at and show him the three herniated discs. I have done a lot of "homework" on the internet on how to detect disc bulges and disc herniations. They were in plain sight....

Now because of the stupidity of this surgeon I am in WORSE shape than I was in 2011. The new MRI of April 2013 reported I have a PROGRESSION of DJD in my WHOLE spine. He MILKED me is all he did by having his office do an epidural. How much do they cost? Its about the GREEN, not about curing people's medical issues.

john999 I appreciate the advice but private doctors are no better. This surgeon I was seeing left the doctor's firm while seeing him and I had to go see him at his new office. Maybe I shouldn't have said "left", he was told to leave because of negligence he was being accused of after a few surgeries.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic