Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

There Is A Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

Well my caim is just about finished. Now I can work on physical therapy and mental health. I promise I had no hope in the system but in the end the system proved me wrong. I'm on a long journey to undo over two decades of pure violence. My goal is to become a loving member of society. I still plan to stay in the house. I'm not ready to try to be the social butterfly. THANX again for allowing me to be here in my next level of life. THANX and may GOD bless!

you are not the only one who feels that way. You just have to recognize it and walk away when it's overwhelming. Push your limits each time. Take control of your life...one moment at a time! I would have to say that your meds aren't right for you, everyone reacts differently to different meds. They might seem like they are helping a little but don't sound like they are doing much for you... Paxil was a life saver for me...all the other ones celexa, prozac, zoloft and many others DID NOTHING I was at the end of my ropes until I found the one that worked for me! Ask if you can try a different antidepressant and maybe something for your anxiety like xanax or ativan. I am still having issues but they are at a level far below what they used to be. Don't give up!

you are not the only one who feels that way. You just have to recognize it and walk away when it's overwhelming. Push your limits each time. Take control of your life...one moment at a time! I would have to say that your meds aren't right for you, everyone reacts differently to different meds. They might seem like they are helping a little but don't sound like they are doing much for you... Paxil was a life saver for me...all the other ones celexa, prozac, zoloft and many others DID NOTHING I was at the end of my ropes until I found the one that worked for me! Ask if you can try a different antidepressant and maybe something for your anxiety like xanax or ativan. I am still having issues but they are at a level far below what they used to be. Don't give up!

Sounds good bro I will try to see what are my options. I'm pretty much home bound. I'm trying to go to school. Try to re-enter society get use to being around people. I just get tired of all the side affects from trying different drugs. Some make me freak out. THANX for your advice. :-)

not sure what state you're in bro but maybe you should talk to somebody about a medical marijuana card I know it helps me for ptsd with the only real side effect of killing bags of doritos which, as far as I'm aware, isn't illegal :D

not sure what state you're in bro but maybe you should talk to somebody about a medical marijuana card I know it helps me for ptsd with the only real side effect of killing bags of doritos which, as far as I'm aware, isn't illegal :D

Best believe I got my medical card I'm in California. :-). I'm trying to move away from the inner city and move on the outskirts of los Angeles so I can stay out of trouble

Well I had psyched myself up for going to college thru vocational rehab. Well today I came back down to earth I realized im not ready. I'm ready to get out this house but I can't put the public in trouble. So I told my counselor I can't do it. I will continue on staying in the house and continue with therapy. I am pretty drowsy nasous every day. Just feeling wierd and numb. I know one thing I'm tired of locking myself up like a prisoner. Man only if I had my life to do it all over again. I have been literally spinning out of control for decades. Well hopefully things will get better mentally. :-/

Well as I sit in this house these walls is closing in on me. Rage is DEFINATELY in me. I feel numb nauseous shaky angry all at once. Good lord. I want to take a ride but I think I will just eat dinner and go to bed. I feel like a monster. I want to go outside and be in the world but on the other hand I want to stay in the house. I think I will be better when I get out these apartments I need a back yard I can hang out in and catch the breeze. All I have I'd doctor visits and psych appointments. Oooooh well this is where I'm at now. Truthly I think all I need is a nice hug. :-/