VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

California Vets Or Those Visiting Socal During The Winter Months

mariorivera830

Veteran plus one in for FREE and up to 6 tickets at a discounted price. Last year it was $19.

https://www.knotts.com/article/media-center/Military-Tribute-Days

This is last year's advertisement, but around October they should put out the one for this year

Knott's does this every year usually for the whole month of November. My father has been taking my family since 1994. Now my kids haven't missed a year. It's a great way for those on a budget to take the kids on a great outing. If I'm not mistaken, they also allow snacks to be brought into the park.

A word of caution though, try to go during the week as there will be less people. I went with my family on a sunday and had to leave early. I pretty much had a mental breakdown in one of the lines. Caused a big ruckus and embarrassed the hell out of my wife and kids. I'm just saying for those of you with PTSD, be careful.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • In Memoriam

I was going to knots since 1967. Back then there were no gates and no admission except for the rides. This is a great place to go if you are in SoCal.