Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C & P Evaluation For 2 Conditions

Rate this question

lamera12

Question

I went to C & P in June of this year while on appeal status. Was just made an appt for Cluster headaches in a week. Being that both conditions were appealed a year ago together in one NOD, does that mean I would have to wait for both conditions to be rated before I find out if I received a rating? Or being that the Back evaluation was conducted in June, can they give me results on that before Cluster headaches?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Follow it on E Benefits.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

I went to C & P in June of this year while on appeal status. Was just made an appt for Cluster headaches in a week. Being that both conditions were appealed a year ago together in one NOD, does that mean I would have to wait for both conditions to be rated before I find out if I received a rating? Or being that the Back evaluation was conducted in June, can they give me results on that before Cluster headaches?

It appears from your post that you claimed a back condition and cluster headaches, and you were denied service connection for both conditions and you filed an appeal.

Then you went to a VA examination for the back and then just last week, you got an exam appointment notification for the headaches. Please post to tell us if this is correct. Then we may be able to tell you more about what is currently going on with your pending claim or appeal. Thanks- Harleymen

Yes Harlymen, that is correct. Have appt on Friday for Cluster headaches (back evaluation was performed June 7th). Would it be possible to receive a rating (if approved) for back Before the Cluster headaches even though they were claimed and appealed at the same time?

Also, my spouse receives 30% disability and gets disability with One child and spouse. IF I were to receive disability in the future, am I allowed to also submit for spouse and child, or only one of us can do this?