BakerGeckos
      $50.00
      Anonymous
      $10.00
      Offline Donation
  • Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Sign in to follow this  
Ascomdepot68

Special Correspondence Claims Missing On Ebenefits?

Question

Previously had 2 or 3 Special Correspondence Claims listed when I check eBenefits. All Congressional Inquiries "on my behalf". All resulted in VA feeding same stuff to Congress as they offered me.

Checking lately as I have at least 2 "in the works" to see when they showed up on eBenefits. It has been the policy apparently of the VA to not post the "claims" (Congressional Inquiries) until they

had responded to Congressman. No way to check progress but at least I would know ehen to start the clock waiting to hear from their office.

Today I checked and all of earlier Special Correspondence Claims are not listed at all on eBenefits. They were listed on Friday but gone today which means they probably were taken off over

the weekend during the frequent maintenance we have all come to enjoy so much.

I was wondering if everyone's is gone or just mine and what if any signifigance (?) it may have. Technical problem or washing the laundry in VA fashion?

Would appreciate any insight.

2 answers to this question

Lately, E-Benefits has dropped a lot of "gory little details" concerning veteran's claims, status, decisions, and so forth.

The previous go-around was that the information on E-Benefits was incomplete, outdated, or even just plain wrong.

Obviously, there have been changes, and mostly for the benefit of the VA, not veterans.

Ad

they are not going to leave things up that can be ammunition for a veteran . they want to create a computer system to distance themselves from the claims, but they dont want to provide transparency. They will find though, they cant have it both ways. Anything input into the digital world, will sooner or later be found.

If the ebennies site is supposed to be for veterans to be in the loop why all the strange methods and jargon, why is a correspondence called a claim, why dont they put exactly what evidence they have for your case, instead of just keep saying over and over like a broken record player, , we need more information to decide your claim