Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hello, Hello!

Rate this question

penmar

Question

So here I am,

Needing help with patience. Not doing well. I am Mark. Medically retired veteran from Michigan. Just moved to Florida. Awaiting the big decision from VA for my problems. DOD is also taking their time to find me unfit to work. I would like some info on just how long this VA thing takes. Applied in January of 2013, pending decision now since September7 2013. I have gotten a job down here but it is very hard to stay at work. Had this problem in Michigan at my federal job, thought getting out of the military and that job would help ease the tesion, did not work out that way. Deployed to Iraq with my older brother in 2007 and 2008. Did a light tour in Kuwait in 2010 and 2011. Have had a lot of issues since Iraq. I drink like a fish and before that deployment only drank once in a blue moon. Now I drink everyday, 4-12 beers a day. My loving wife has stayed wtih me somehow. Love that woman to death.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? I am having alot of trouble financially. Work is very hard to stay there. I don't do well with others unless I am drinking, then no problem. I have "happy" pills in the morning and "sleep" pills at night.

That is me. I am open to ideas and thoughts. Thanks for being a sounding post. Brothers and sisters forever!!!!!

Mark

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question