Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thailand Claim Approved 100% Herbicide Presumptive

Rate this topic

jcolwell

He is such a tight wad I will have to pull a dime out of him. We have always been fortunate with our careers and pretty conservative so will just gets some burgers and watch the news.

He is so funny , he kept asking me " did you email Berta to let her know about my claim ".. I have to keep an eye on you and him. Take care. Patsy

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So cute Patsy .........he he he,....

Kurt Priessman -the first AO Thailand vet -will be so glad to hear this news too!!!!!!......

• 2 weeks later...

My mos was 76Y10 Supply clerk and company armorer. I traveled across the perimeter almost everyday to the airbase from Camp Friendship and to go downtown Korat. Also my unit performed guard duty numerous times and during alerts we manned defensive positions on the perimeter. This was for the entire year of 1967.

My mos was 76Y10 Supply clerk and company armorer. I traveled across the perimeter almost everyday to the airbase from Camp Friendship and to go downtown Korat. Also my unit performed guard duty numerous times and during alerts we manned defensive positions on the perimeter. This was for the entire year of 1967.

Phillip;

Being Army supply may make it hard to get AO exposure because for Army vets the VA says that you have to be a MP that pulled security detail. I think that the key for you is getting buddy statements from people that were at Camp Friendship at the same time as you.

Good luck,

Rick

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use