Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

National Directory Of Independent Medical Examiners

Rate this question

K9MAL

Question

WOW. Thanks for finding that link.

It helps to know if one is in close proximity to an IMO doctor, in case they need an IME ( a one to one exam).

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

This is a GAMECHANGER!!!

This is exactly what I have been looking for.

I can't thank you enough for posting this!

I hope you don't mind, I'm going to add your link to a post I made a couple days ago about DBQ IME's.

Edited by NavyWife

This is a GAMECHANGER!!!

This is exactly what I have been looking for.

I can't thank you enough for posting this!

I hope you don't mind, I'm going to add your link to a post I made a couple days ago about DBQ IME's.

You're welcome and please do. I searched and searched for a doc in my area and finally found this.

No MD's listed in Texas for IHD or cardiology for that matter. Anyone know of one in Texas? (San Antonio) or Louisiana?

It's Hell to get old...things hurt, things quit working, BUT, it sure beats the alternative.

http://www.legalmed1.com/

Pete DeBoisblanc, whose contact info is on this page, gave me a a referral to a superb Texas Cardiologist for an IMO.

They refer for forensic issues ,and usually dont get inquiries regarding veterans issues ,but I emailed Pete a few facts of my case, and then sent him a cover letter and med recs, and I had great confidence that a real cardio doctor would agree with my AO DMII death claim.

But BVA awarded before the cardio opinion was complerted.

Pete actually refunded about half of the fee I had paid for the opinion because I called him to let him know my claim had succeeded without it.

I can't recall who the cardio IMO doctor was but I googled the doc at the time and was very impressed with his background.

Dr. Bash, as well, has cardio knowledge and BVA awarded due to 2 IMOs I had from him plus a Neuro freeby IMO.

But that was for a DMII claim.

I did most of the medical work myself for my AO IHD claim and also had found a 'lost' VA Peer review done in 1995 by VA for my FTCA case.

That fully covered my IHD issues. I dont recall if VA even used that report however for the Nehmer award.....

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use