Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Degenerative Disc Disease, Reverse Lordosis, & Stenosis Ratings

Rate this question

kaosama05

Question

I recently had an MRI of my cervical spine. My MRI has shown that I have mild to moderate degenerative joint disease located from c3 -c4 spine through c5 -c6 spine. The MRI also shows I have a reversal of my cervical lordotic curve. The reversal of my cervical lordotic curve overlapping with my degenerative joint disease in my spine has caused Mild anterior central stenosis located from c3 -c4 spine through c5 -c6 spine. My military medical records show instances of back area trauma and my military personnel file shows job MOS 2531 (Field Radio Operator) required me to carry heavy radios and radio accessories on my back repeatedly while doing physical work. I submitted a claim with with 5 military medical records showing documented cervical and lumbar trama and military doctors assesments as well as this last MRI that tells degenerative disc disease, reverse lordosis, & stenosis. My question is will the cervical degenerative disc disease, cervical reverse lordosis, & cervical stenosis be rated seperatly or all together. Also what rating will I be looking at for each.

Crap I slept with mine but not in full battle rattle. That must have sucked. I feel for ya bud.

Yeah. I'm kind of playing the game of records. Every time I send in evidence for my claims I also pay a visit to my VA provider one to keep her in the loop as to the status of my conditions and two to have a second method of records and evidence to get in my file. I don't like having to do this, however, it is a paperwork game. Sad though