Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Confused

Rate this question

esters45

Question

Today I logged onto Ebenefits to check payment history and am wondering why the VA paid me already for the 1st of January then again on the 31st then following another scheduled payment for February 1st. It also says "The effective date of the last change to your current award was 1/30/2014" any ideas on what this means? :blush:

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Reported this same thing at 0706 hours today. No reply to my message but found yours. Are you on pension as I am or is this for disability?

Guess the important thing is to watch the bank for the deposits. Don't like to give money back and I hope it is found before it messes up a

lot of people. Especially those who write checks without balancing their checkbooks.

This is for disability. The VA stated that there was a change in my claim and it's to be effective 01/30/2014 I am not sure if that has anything to do with the payment but i'll keep the forum posted if I am to be paid again on the 1st.

That entry about the change to your disability might be causing the glitch-in that case, if they are going to increase it then you may get a 2nd deposit of some amount to cover the arrears for the new/adjusted rating.