Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Good With Some Bad!

Rate this question

CHAVO2177

Question

So back in 2001 i got out of the Marines and had no idea what to do with myself and had no direction. i knew that i had problems from my time on active duty but didnt know what to do or where to go. i finally went to the local VA office and applied for some of the disorders i had. well i got 10% and thought to myself atleast i got something and let thing go because i was receiveing free care from the VA. Well in 2013 I took the time to see why i got what i got and realized that they Really stuck it to me. I have a skin disorder that runs from my Neck to my knees and at times itches like a Sun of a Gun. so i refiled and got a 30% and i was happy again untill I reviewed my records and in my records it shows from my neck to my knees and i am wondering. 1 Why they would not back pay me to the first time i filed and 2. why not back pay me to Oct 23-2008 when the codes were published?

Has anyone else had this problem?

So at this point I am not sure what my next step would be. if anything.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

If any one could please help I have another problem/question. I am not married but i have been with the same woman for 13 years, i have passed my skin disorder to her and i am wondering if there is anything i can do so that she can have the same treatments i do?