Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Claim Was Filed Got C&p Call From Vamc

Rate this question

namv68

Question

my story 100% sc for CAD from 2002 had one C&P 3 mos after CABG and again 9mos now I am called in for c&p and took it on the 27th this month my problem is I never filed for an increase and the examiner said I did can any body help me one benefits it states that I filed a claim in 2012 ?

USA Vietnam 1967-68

AO disability DMII PN CAD

It sound like you are up for a review. The VA usually does that for Mental conditions along with other disabilities, that the VA thinks will get better over time.

Testing

If you were schedular or temporary at 100% ......they will take another look at you at some time depending on your RO.

They held a C&P on me without notifying me. Go to ROI and get a copy then you can probably find out what they are up to.

thanks was told in 2005 I was PT with no future examines in a letter from the RO to get my ID card from the AFB in Dayton ohio well I will call my VSO when I get home from az. again thanks good test.

It sound like you are up for a review. The VA usually does that for Mental conditions along with other disabilities, that the VA thinks will get better over time.

• HadIt.com Elder

The original claim dated from 2002. 2012 was at the ten year point. This sounds like a typical VA screwup.

It's likely that they intended to do a review before the ten year point, and goofed, then covered tail by claiming that a claim

dated from 2012. They can easily do this by stating that a review showed that something that should have been addressed, specifically claimed or not, was not properly handled.

In any event, any proposed decrease should be disagreed with before the 60 day limit occurs.