Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Never, Ever Give Up!

Rate this topic

SergeantQ

Congratulations all... FYI: Mine went from pending decision approval on Feb 28, 2014 to closed on March 4, 2014.

We got an increase for my husband knees from 20% to 70%. I don't know if we still get retro when you put in for an increase but I am humbly thankful and grateful anyway.

Listen, and please hear me clearly... Never, EVER give up. So many people told me and my husband, as it relates to his knees that he would never get over 30%. Said it just wouldn't happen. Even the VSO officer that was submitting my paperwork told us to let it go and claim something else. But I'm telling you every, and I mean every case is different. Do what works for you and let GOD have the final say, not MAN.

I can't even express how happy I am. We put in for the increase in Sept 2013 so if there is retro coming, I'd love to see it! Does anyone know if get retro for an increase? But again, I'm thankful for the closure of this case. It has been a long (since Dec 2010) up hill battle.

With love on top,

The Quicks

Thadineq@gmail.com

Thadine Q.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats on the award, and seeing this through.........20%-70% is a pretty good jump, so you have some good retro coming your way. Just make sure the RO has all your dependant info and give it a little more time as the VA still has some final work to complete on finalizing your claim.

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.

Thanks JR Reihs and Computer Tech... I appreciate the response. Wow! I was looking for the retro today. lol. I mean, I don't know how much longer we can wait. We need money!!!!

No but seriously, I just added the dependents in yesterday so hopefully they will send "Veteran only" retro to the bank now, and send the difference of "veteran with dependents", later... You think?

Thadine Q.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use