Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Thoughts Why I Won 100%

Rate this question

usdart

Question

It seems looking back on my C&P exam that their first impression of you carries alot of weight.

I say this becase when I arrived at the exam bldg I was sitting in my car afraid to go in and arguing with the dummy (me).

I sat there sipping coffee scared to death and then someone tapped on my window. It was the Receptionist and the Doctor, They had come outside to assure me it was OK to go in and to coax me in because they said I looked lost and afraid. Sort of a happy coincedence for me otherwise the dummy (me) would have talked me out of it.

so first impression means more than you think? I think so!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

US,

You are right. I have seen so many PTSD "Supposedly" Vets, and they are on their IPOD or IPHONE playing games and dancing. Then when the Receptionist calls their name, they all of sudden become Crazy. I had 2 situations in the last few months, where 1 I had my best friend with me and I fell asleep in the Chair in the lobby, my Psych Doc tapped me and I came flying out of the chair, and she thought I was going to hit her, she said that I did not know who I was, and my eyes looked liked I might kill her, then another time I was asleep and she called my name and I hit her by accident with my Cane right in the head. So she told me recently that from the moment she met me, she knew that I was the real deal PTSD. She is going to retire this year, and she laughs and says that I am her project til she retires. God Bless all of us, and if the PTSD cant be cured, then may we never end up in Prison, the Nut House or ever hurt our family!

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars