VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Prep For Decision

Rate this question

WaStvet

Question

Hey hoghick just out of curiosity has your claim moved I read on another post that you started your claim arou d the same time as me last year. Just a bit ago I checked ebennefits and saw that mine had moved up to Pending decision approval.. crossing my fingers for you.

• HadIt.com Elder

My claim has been in gathering evidence for 9 months. All the evidence is 20 miles away at a VA hospital and yet the VA can't seem to get at it. If this is a FDC then it sure is a sham. I am asking for an increase for DMII and yet the VA refers to my claim on Ebenefits as a new claim. I have tried to correct this to no effect. The thing I am angry about is if it takes almost a year for my simple claim to make its way through the system what about guys who are losing the homes and families due to VA working in slow motion, plant photography rate on this backlog? I am going to file a claim on everything that is wrong with me. They system could not work slower than it does now.

John

From what I have seen most ROs are averaging around a year for FDCs. When FDCs were first announced they were supposed to be less than 4 months, yeah right.