VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Am Climbing Up The Va Ladder Slowly But It Is Great!

Rate this topic

les

I filed a claim in 2005 that was denied so I appealed and kept at it and finally I got my new evedence and suceeded. By the time it went to bva teleconference in sept 2013 I was at the bva about 4 years. In jan 2014 the vlj reopened my appeal for mdd. It was then the vlj sent my appeal to the AMC. Yesterday I went to my ebennies and I went from 60% to 80%. Now that was fast for the AMC, like 3 months but it was a uphill fight all the way, but it feels good to finally win. Now I got to file for a EED and for IU so I am still at it. Thanks to all and very much to Congressman Joe Pitts. Man this dude put smoke under there butts lol. Smoke em out

Edited by les

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Shyne-1 and all. But I had to edit to say the AMC moved quickly. The apeal itself sat there 4 years so I want to clearify that. The AMC I know can be stuck there a long time. Have a great day!

• HadIt.com Elder

If you are unable to work due to SC condition file for TDIU even if you are rated 10% because when you get TDIU your effective date will be the date you filed for it. You can lose years of TDIU retro if you wait until you have exact percentage rating to file for TDIU.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use