Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Two Previous Heart Attacks-Ihd

Rate this question

warren

Question

I was giving a 10% award for IHD retroactive to 2002, for medication. I just discovered that the RO had evidence that I had Two Heart Attacks that I didn't know I had. I had a C&P and nothing was mentioned about the two previous Heart Attacks. Does this mean I should have received a higher percentage award.? Thanks for any advice.

GOD BLESS

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

"Here's something else strange, went to see a Civilian Cardiologists with a good reputation two months ago,"

This doctor might be the best bet to explain to you what your heart condition is, and maybe he would do an IMO if you need one.

I made the point here in our FTCA 1151 forum that, if a veteran strongly feels something is wrong with their VA care

( private medical care is something we can't deal with here)

then they need to get an IMO that either reveals VA negligence/ malpractice and a ratable disability due directly to the malpractice, or if not...

then the veteran has paid for something that is just as valuable....they have an IMO that gives them peace of mind.

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta gives great advice and has helped a lot of Veterans. Always ask for copies of medical records for anything you do in a hospital. You would be surprised at what they tell or don't tell patients and than write in your records.

Good Luck

I had two heart attacks that chowed up as silent heart attacks. I am treated with medicine and good control of cholesterol and blood pressure. Its very important to do that