VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Quick Success!

Rate this topic

On March 11, I was rated for 70% PTSD--30%IHD--10%Tinnitus, 80% SC. After that award I lost my job for reasons related to my PTSD.

On March 24, I filed a FDC seeking an increase in PTSD rating and or IU, when I filed for increase I included the forms, completed and signed, from my employer for the last 5 years that are required for IU consideration.

The VA determined that I did not need another C&P as I had one for the earlier claim on Feb 18, 2014

My claim went to "Prep for Decision", on April 24

Today my Rep called me, and said I had been awarded 100%SC for PTSD.!!

I don't know how this breaks down as far as if it is IU-TDIU-TP, or any other combination. As soon as I get this info I will post it. I am shocked at how quickly this got through. I am really happy that we sent ALL the employer information with the claim. I guess it pays to send what is needed to help them make a decision...

I thank everyone for all of the advice, and support!! I want to especially thank VELDRINA for her friendship, advice, support, and help in making me understand the process better, and Veldrina gave me a shoulder to cry on when I needed it the most!! Thank you Veldrina!! YOU ARE THE BEST!! Thank you EVERYONE!!

So...YIPPEEEEEE I wish everyone the best in every way. I pray everyone gets good decisions...I will be on this forum every day learning, and trying to be as supportive to you as you have been to me!!

Now its time to celebrate!!!!!

GREG

HAPPY FOR YA BROTHER!!!

Wow! Congrats!

Yes Veldrina is awesome!

Great job on your part- doing all the homework & sending in all the forms they would need to make a decision.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use