Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wow Finally A Decision!

Rate this topic

hogchick

Found out today I received 70% on PTSD....Thank you soo much for your support!! 48,000 retro..now for the next phase TDIU...can anyone give me advise on what to do next??

Found out today I received 70% on PTSD....Thank you soo much for your support!! 48,000 retro..now for the next phase TDIU...can anyone give me advise on what to do next??

Congratulations on the win hogchick! !

So you already received your retro....that's great!!

Shyne-I

Edited by Shyne-I

I have no clue what to do now???? I do receive SSDI...but not all same contingents...can someone point me in right decision...please...I'm solo on this claim. Any help will be beneficial!!!! thank you so much to all my brothers and sisters on this site

I couldn't have done it without you and your expertise I really love this forum!! So many great people and I just want thanl everyone of you!! you will probably have to be patient with me and go step-by-step plesae. I love my country and my

Vets.....So thank you from the bottom of my heart

Much love to all... also thank you for your sacrifices for your fellow veterans this means so much to me and I know that other people in this form. Much love<3<3<3

Congratulations on the win hogchick! !

So you already received your retro....that's great!!

Shyne-I

Thank you Shyne -I....Do you anybody who can give me advice on filing for my TDIU for 100 percent... and also how do I get permanent disability??

Edited by hogchick

Since you were just awarded 70% for PTSD, VA should have considered TDIU. They should send you a form to fill out.

Do you have any other service connected disabilities?

Congrats. Don't forget to update your percentage on here.

Edited by pete992

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use