Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Givestlday Nonprofit Day Of Giving: I Will Be Joining Support Dogs At Forest Park Today

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

Today is GiveSTLDay

I am supporting one of my favorite non profits, giving starts as low as $10 Support Dogs, Inc. is the organization that trained and provided my PTSD service dog Cinder and my life has been forever changed.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• Founder

Support Dogs, Inc. is the organization that brought me and Cinder 

post-1-0-25793100-1385906338_thumb.jpg my PTSD service dog together. Cinder and I will be with Support Dogs, Inc. today at The Trolley Room in Forest Park for a luncheon. A big outing for us.

Today is great day to be a philanthropist for as little as $10 you can support great nonprofits in your area or one of my favorites Support Dogs, Inc.

Here's a video of me speaking at a Support Dogs Fundraiser in 2013

Tbird

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Founder

Cinder got a tangerine shampoo and a milk bath conditioner last night, she is so beautiful. I am throwing my butt in the shower in a bit and clean up and be ready to go at 10:00 AM wish me luck, it's a big adventure for me.

Tbird

• Founder

When you donate at https://www.givestlday.org/#npo/support-dogs-inc you can put This gift is an honor of HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC if you would like, now let's do this.

Tbird

Good luck TBird!

I just tried making a donation and it told me my credit card was declined. I called my credit card company and they said it shows the funds were released but that the receiver reversed them.

Think Outside the Box!

Cinder got a tangerine shampoo and a milk bath conditioner last night, she is so beautiful. I am throwing my butt in the shower in a bit and clean up and be ready to go at 10:00 AM wish me luck, it's a big adventure for me.

Well T - did you get tangerine shampoo and the milk bath conditioner too . . . : - )

Mine's a done deal for support dogs.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.