Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got 2nd Set Of Denials Today

Rate this question

Testvet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Assembly street has been busy denied denied denied, they fooled me though when I opened the envelope a Benefits book for Chapter 35 fell out, so I assumed they had awarded me the 100% right, wrong, someone just has a sick sense of humor. They told me that COPD and sexual dysfunctions are not undiagnosed illnessses covered by GW, no joke how about the COPD for excess exposure to CS gas and sarin and the sexual dysfunction for the PTSD meds. I have a power chair they denied the car allowance and the SAH or any type of house grant, and they denied TDIU as I am only 50% for PTSD. and SSD shows me disabled for heart disease and COPD. Time for me to take a few weeks and jump back with both feet. Don't you just love these people. Hard at work protecting the taxpayers. after three years here you would think I wouldn't be a FNG anymore, how do we get rid of the newbie rating lol.

Edited by Testvet

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

hit alpha: STOP!!

This is an old, old thread. It did not need to be re-hashed. It especially did not need the post that you added. I understand that you have head injuries, and may not be thinking clearly, but if you keep this up, the powers that be may either revoke your posting priveledges, or completely boot you from the site. Your posts are beginning to annoy other posters and readers. You deserve to read this site, learn from it, and share your knowledge just like anyone else, but what you've been doing the last 24 hours just isn't helpful. I'm beggining you to show a little respect to all of the vets on this board.

90%, TDIU P&T