VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Is "grossly Inappropriate Behavior"?

Rate this question

jesusplay

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

The police are not trained to handle mentally ill. I do blame the cops when they have no other tools to subdue a crazy woman holding a letter opener except to gun her down with 20 shots from a Glock. Plus my private shrink who evaluates police in my city when they are involved in violent incidents says most of local cops should not even have access to a weapon. They are racists and ill trained. They often act like a pack of wolves when in a chase. This is all documented. They lack training and supervision. This is not true of many good cops. A woman's boy friend hold up in her attic without her knowledge. He shot cops who entered the house and tried to get him out of the attic. He was killed in gunfight. The cops came back a few days later and bull dozed her house. She was never even shown a warrant. She got zero compensation. This is group punishment. This is not legal under our constitution.