Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Multiple C&p Letters ?

Rate this question

silverdollar22

Question

Hello,

I just recieved a letter from my RO in Atlanta after 12 days short of a year in Gathering Evidence (DUST), and noticed that the letter states that i am being scheduled for my C&P from an outside clinic. That's fine but I kept reading and noticed that their was two more copies of the same letter in the envelope. I commented to my wife that "do you really think that these people are that stupid to send the same letter three times"? I got to thinking today could this mean that I will be recieving three different C&P'S? Anyone else have this same thing happen to them? Either way I'm thrilled to death that something is happening after almost a year of nothing!!

I'm ready for them this time after finding and reading this forum. You guys and gals are great!! Thanks for all the great info on this BROKE system. I feel confident about this next battle with these idiots.

Thanks,

Eric

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

They be duplicates, but I had 6 C&Ps in Feb 14, and guess what I had 7 letters on Ebennies, and 7 requests on MyHealthEvet site too. God Bless and good luck with your C&Ps. Glad to see your claim is picking up some pace.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Thanks for the reply. Since the C&P's are not from the Local VA, will it be posted on E-Bennies? Should it be posted on the big blue button site also? How long should it take to show up on those sites if it's going to show up?