VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p For Dmii Increase

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I am going for a C&P exam for an increase in DMII. When I got 10% I was not using oral meds to lower glucose. Now I am using oral meds. My feet hurt worse and I have less endurance than I once did before DMII. Any hints or clues what to expect? The last time they just looked at my numbers which showed fasting glucose over 126. Now I have AIC over 7 without drugs (Metformin). Trying to practice what I preach. I am SC for DMII, PN and Coronary artery disease secondary to DMII.

John

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Well just MHO if you had good medical support letters from your DR. and sent in lab results than u should get an increase. I am SC for DMII and not on meds, Then my Dr and I were having problems controlling my glucose, my A1c was 8. I was put on Metformin, filed for an increate in rating and got it. Unfortunately I am noW on another med along with an increase in the Metformin, good new is now the DMII is stable.

Good luck,

Hugh

Guest t�e�r�r�y�s�t�u�r�g�i�s

John, do a search for the DMII training letter. It will give you a heads up on what they are supposed to be checking you for. Take care. Terry