VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nerve Conduction Study

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I just had a nerve conduction study and they found moderate impairment in my right arm and no response in my right leg. Anyone know anything about this? My ekg is also subject to review by a special Doc supposed to learn more later.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter, did you have the full test. Both the electrode and the stun gun as well as the needle test. I had one done a couple of weeeks ago. The Doctor said there was evidence of old neurogenic changes. He also said there were other things that are effecting me. The doc should have said somethiong to you right there on the spot. The person who administers the neeedle test is a neurologist. ( A tech cannot do) Ask for a copy of the test.

I did tell the doctor that he could go to work for the CIA and make Bad Guys talk. Pain was severe.

• HadIt.com Elder

I just got a simple test that measured conductivity and no needles although I have had that before. I am starting a study if accepted to test a new way to lessen pain of neuropathy.

I had both tests done in March and they said I bilateral ulnar nerve peripheral neuropathy or however you pronounce it. I have no signs of DMII and they don't hear about connecting the contaminated water from Camp Lejeune to it. I have filed a claim for the bilateral condition but I am now doing the waiting game as usual.

Guest VetWife Advocate
I had both tests done in March and they said I bilateral ulnar nerve peripheral neuropathy or however you pronounce it. I have no signs of DMII and they don't hear about connecting the contaminated water from Camp Lejeune to it. I have filed a claim for the bilateral condition but I am now doing the waiting game as usual.

This PN without DM11 is what Charles Kelley has been doing research on. His book is out now and his website will give some information about the connection with the PN and the toxins. Other Countries have done research that points to toxins being the cause of this PN w/o DM11. Now if you claim PN and do not have DM11, the claim will be denied. Then WHEN you get DM11, they will disallow the PN because it happened before the DM11!!!! Vicious cycle when THEY know the Truth!!

www.sp5kelley2nd94th.@aol.com

He has done a lot of valuable research. He just appeared before the Commission. He does not mince words!!

Maybe will all need to email bill O'reilly http://www.billo'reilly@foxnews.com and let him know Our story and what is going on with our Viet Nam Vets---forgotten again!!

Brenda :rolleyes: