VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Prep For Notification To Gathering Evidence

Rate this question

Steve H

Question

My claim has been in the prep for notification phase for a week or so, today it went back to gathering of evidence. I checked the AB8 letter and it says ive been awarded 100%, no brownie in the mail and peggy is retarded, how accurate is this?

Although i love all the positive reinforcement, i talked to peggy and they say its still in the development phase, but everything is showing 100% and it even says my dependants are already added to the award. My ebenefits was highlighted orange today asking for previous employee info. Has anyone heard of the AB8 letter being wrong? I dont believe a damn word peggy says, i get different stories everytime i call.

I have helped a whole heck of a lot of Vets bud, and never and I mean never have a heard of an AB8 being wrong on Peggy. That is almost, the only thing that is every right with that site. It is just hard for you to believe you are 100%, I was the same way when I found out back in April, and I found out via AB8 too.

Peggy can be wrong but only time will tell. I would still be surprised if your AB8 letter is wrong. It would be the first time I have heard of an AB8 letter being wrong.

I know you are anxious but this is normal.