VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Long Will It Take.......approx?

Rate this question

cragwex

Question

Hi guys, Have a question for you guru's. I just talked with my VSO and we formally withdrew my NOD due to the fact that after my C & p exam in april of this year turned out to cover all items and push me from 80-100 percent. A little background, two yrs ago had a bad C & P exam where nothing was addressed and just god awful. Had a awesome one in april and the only reason the NOD was still in place was due to the fact that there was no increase of my claim for my right ankle. VSO hesitated to estimate but said back pay would hit 1st and could very well be the end of Aug while the %100 monthly might not be till 1 oct. Has anyone had a similar instance? Thanks in advance, 22 yr Navy Deep Sea Diver.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

That was decided after my new C & P that was on 4 April 2014 by the DRO which he released on the 14th of July 2014 on a 4 page doc explaining all the findings of the exam and the bi-lateral factors. I talked with the VSO today and we agreed to formally withdraw (by him doing the letter) the NOD in light of the DRO's new findings. He said he talked with the person which was handling the claim. Sorry for the wrong or lack of info, its my first time posting and am not totally sure of what to/not put.

Russ