Varo Fax Numbers

Berta

Question

http://www.benefits.va.gov/COMPENSATION/dbq_fax_numbers.asp

This is a 2014 update to all RO Fax numbers. I think we have an older list here.

Buffalo RO Fax # has changed to 1-716-551- 3382.

I use Faxzero.com for faxes. It doesn't hold up my phone that way and I think it is faster then using my PC fax machine and it is free for most brief faxes.

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

15 answers to this question

Thank you for the updated info.

Is there a way to get the regional offices phone numbers? Been trying to contact a specific person at the Cleveland regional office who had checked something out for us and cannot do so. Tried calling the 800 number and asking to be put through and they will not. Got the contact name while at the office but neglected to get phone number.

Thanks

Kate

I have some contact numbers but only for the VSCMs and Directors of the ROs.

If you are trying to reach a specific person ,maybe a fax to them as Attention to ,at the director's fax number would be better.

Director Cleveland VARO Joyce Cange 1-216-522-3600
1-216-522-3518 (FAX #)

Veterans Service Center Manager Charles Moore 1-216-522-4950

(As of May 2013 per NVLSP)

Do you happen to have any contact information for Jackson ms RO? An actual rater called me but caller id gave a generic number. Rater stated he only needed my er visit and can make a decision. That was 3 months ago. Now claim went back to review of evidence and has been there forever.

Saints13, did you send him a copy of the ER visit discharge summary?

or attach it to the ebenefits upload area?

Jackson, Miss. as of May 1013 (from NVLSP)

Director Craig Moore 601-364-7010

601-364-7007 (Fax)

VSCM Steve Gabris 601-364-7044

AVSMC Gail Berry 601-364-7004

AVSCM Elaine Craig 601-364-7006

AVSCM Katherine Keeton 601-364-7059

Edited by Berta (see edit history)

Louisville Ky as of May 2013

Director David Davis
302-566-4500
302-566-5032

VSCM Laura Kuerzi-Rogers 502-566-4301
AVSCM Robert Clay 502-566-4408
AVSCM Dean Holtzman 502-566-4309

In the VA Camp Lejeune Contaminated Water Fast letter # 11-03 they mention Ms,. Juerzi-Rogers,so many that is best person to contact.

The training letter is available here under a search.

Thank you so very much Berta!!!!!

Yes I uploaded in ebenefits, sent to the new main center scanning center, also sent to Jackson, MS VA Regional Office and emailed it to Gail Berry? Think she is a GS-14 or 15 at that Jackson VA office.

I recognize one of the names from Louisville as the person who requested C&Ps for my husband's original denied claim. Do you think it would be out of line to fax her and ask what the hold up is on scheduling the C&Ps that were ordered to be scheduled back in July?

Thanks

Kate

No, not out of line at all.... and I hope you get a response.

In order to get info on my past claims, I actually had to Get out of line many times.

I recently faxed a status request to my VARO on my pending issues . They have one more working day to not reply to me.

The IRIS responses for a status of my pending issues ( and I have not used IRIS much) over the past 2 years have been ludicrous and I sent info on one of their responses to the IG.

Next week I will get tough on them.

They have had my NOD for 732 days. Maybe I am being too impatient. :huh:

The IRIS responses for a status of my pending issues ( and I have not used IRIS much) over the past 2 years have been ludicrous and I sent info on one of their responses to the IG.

Berta,

I got a laugh out of this one.These days it's hard to believe that IRIS, used to be helpful :-)

No, not out of line at all.... and I hope you get a response.

In order to get info on my past claims, I actually had to Get out of line many times.

I recently faxed a status request to my VARO on my pending issues . They have one more working day to not reply to me.

Next week I will get tough on them.

They have had my NOD for 732 days. Maybe I am being too impatient. :huh:

Thanks Berta. Just sent fax through using fax zero (never used them before, hope it works.). We will see if she answers.

On 9/23/2014 at 2:41 PM, Berta said:

I have some contact numbers but only for the VSCMs and Directors of the ROs.

If you are trying to reach a specific person ,maybe a fax to them as Attention to ,at the director's fax number would be better.

Director Cleveland VARO Joyce Cange 1-216-522-3600
1-216-522-3518 (FAX #)

Veterans Service Center Manager Charles Moore 1-216-522-4950

(As of May 2013 per NVLSP)

Berta,  I am just wondering if these are still current contact numbers for the VARO director and veterans service center manager in Cleveland Ohio.  Who would you contact for a miscalculated retro payment?  Thank you!

Edited by Navy62Spouse
Punctuation (see edit history)