Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Four Letters

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I had filed a claim for ED secondary to my service connected DMII about a month ago. I called the VA today and they told me they have sent me four letters on Sept. 28th, regarding this claim. Why in the world am I getting four letters? I already told them all my treatment records are at the VAMC ,and sent them some examples of the treatment records with the diagnosis and treatment plan meds. Every single time I read the VBM I feel like filing a new claim because I find something the VA has done wrong. I had a 70% rating and then I was SC'ed for AO DMII and PN in all four limbs. The VA gave me a 3.5% bilateral factor rating along with 10% for the DMII and 10% for each limb. Does this sound correct? I know have 80% and IU, of course. I have hearing loss and tinniutus and am thinking of filing for housebound even though I only have 80% because I have agoraphobia, panic disorder and dissasociative disorder. I had such a horrendous panic attack when in service I also developed a disassociative disorder. When I could no longer funtion the Army put me out as unsuitable. It is all in my medical records and the Army just ignored it and threw me out and the VA just gave me 10% and I was not only IU but could hardly find my way home sometimes. I recovered after years of private psychotherapy to work for a while and then the VA always denied me increases because I worked. I feel like throwing the bedpan at them.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Guest fla_viking

Jhon

We both got abused early on in life. Today we are both 100% SC at a time when companys are dropping there pension plans, The middel class is loosing there jobs over seas, Wal mart is the biggest employer, and it bugs the hell out of the government that we have the money they give us.

I felt a littel stressed today myself. I think I will let the government buy me dinner tonigtht. Would you rather have the bennifits you have today? Or been an Enron employe who got there investements and pensions cleaned out by crooks.

Terry Higgns

• HadIt.com Elder

John,

Only four letter that I received was when I got 100% P & T. Those letters were Chapter 35 Education, Champva,Wavier of tax on house, tags for 2 cars, ID Card & sticker from base. I know that's lot more than 4, but that some of what I remember getting at that time. Some of those could be state benefits & not included in letters. I do remember everyone told me "make sure the VA sends you the four letters"

Think this could be something positive, hope so.

Don Evans

• HadIt.com Elder

I am probably on the Cheney/Bush hit list and will be deported to Syria to be waterboarded to give up my IU benefits. The four letters I don't understand since I am already IU P&T. I am tring to get SMC. Maybe they just stutter and sent me the letters as overkill. It is an open and shut case. I am glad to get the money but they could have started paying 35 years earlier. I am asking for that but probably won't get anything but my steam is starting to build up so who knows. Is the moon full?