Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dear Wise One's Please Help

mos1833

i need help,,, ok i received my medical records on a cd disk.

and now i want to copy and paste to hadit forums .

the information on the cd are numbered pages, 1 2 3 and so on,

when i copy a page and try to paste it , the page is different than what it

look like on my screen.

i want to show it to the forums exactly as the cd shows it.

i guess i just want you to see exactly what i;am seeing. thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mos1833:

I am sure someone on this site can help you with the copy and paste problem...but...

Just a reminder and I am sure you have already done this, but be sure and redact ALL personal information, just show what you want the members on this site to see.

Otherwise, I wish you well and thank you for your service!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Copy and save the files to your documents. If they are PDF files, you can thern reply to this topic. When you do, hit thge blue button that says mnore reply oiptions and select attach files. Browse and insert the files you want. It may have to be a few replies as the bandwith is a little limited. Also mark out any and all personal info before you do this.

Basser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• HadIt.com Elder

You have to download it to the computer first then insert it as a file. You dont need to copy anything.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

thanks again basser

ok,,, heres what i do

i put the cd in and open it up,,it appears as pages ,,1,,2,,and so on.

when i see a page i want to share with the group.. i hi lite the page, and copy it to note pad..

from note pad i save it ,to my documents ,, the i go to hadit ,,and try to attach it ,, and it will go to hadit

as an attachment,,, but when it opens its different than the page i tried to send,, what am i do[ng wrong,,