Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dear Wise One's Please Help

mos1833

• HadIt.com Elder

What is the complete file name. I need to know the last 3 or 4 letters in the file. If it is a PDF than it is an adobe. If it is Doc then it is MS word.

If you dont have MS word, Down Word Reader from the microsoft website. it is free.

Save the file. Dont copy it to wordpad.

That is your issue.

Basser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks again brother

adobe reader is what i use to open it.

is msword the same as wordpad,,i have wordpad,,

sorry basser but i'am dumb as a chicken, when it comes to this kinda stuff

you say ( dont copy it to word pad ) i copy it to notepad,

oh, they show up in my documents as PDF file.

i guess the question is ( how to get the pages from the cd to hadit forum ,with out it changeing )

• In Memoriam

This is not to confuse, but to give you experience that you will need in the processes ahead.

Problem is the format of the page you are trying to upload. Sometimes hadit won't accept the format and will change things and move things. Hadit will only accept certain format for file uploaded ie. PDF, Gif, Jpeg, Ping.

Here is a good site for PDF Creator. It is a great program and easy once you practice a little. Regular download 1.7.3 is stable and easy.

http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator/download. This site had no adware or malware.

If you make the file a PDF file you can up load that.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

• HadIt.com Elder

Try to insert directly from the CD to the upload. It is besdt to send it to me in a PM so I can help you get it posted.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.