• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

An Interview With Va Secretary Bob Mcdonald

Rate this question

NavyWife

Question

NavyWife,

Thanks for posting the video.

Bob also gives me hope. I really like what he had to say. I just hope he can deliver on his promises. I think the key will be picking the right leadership team to help him because he can not do it by himself. He is taking on a monumental task and I sincerely hope he succeeds.

Georgiapapa.

• HadIt.com Elder

Unfortunately, the VA has said many things over the decades, and, many veterans have found that what was said was not much more than "window dressing".

Results are what is needed, and what the VA must be judged on. So far, it seems that improvements have been made, but they are not uniform, and the jury is still out.

The saying " you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk" it definitely will be a monumental task, but if he is truly wanting change and is looking out for the true customer of the VA, the veteran and their families, then I'm all for the guy. I just want accountability. Fulfillment of what the VA's mission is supposed to be. Hopefully this is the start of positive changes in decades long injustice that has been dished out to injured and disabled vets.

Edited by arng11

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r: