Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Denied For Pt

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

My PCP referred me for PT evaluation a few days ago. I went to walk-in PT clinic out there at PCA on Hidden River Road in Tampa. I was denied PT. The jerk said PT was just for those recovering from acute injuries and not for guys like me with bad back, bad feet and shoulder and neck pain. He told me to join YMCA and to just not worry about my feet since I have PN and soon my feet will be numb and I won't feel pain. I emailed "Bob" and told him I thought I was treated like a dog. I also sent form to my congressman reminding her of the New VA where disabled vets are treated with respect and not brushed off like pesky flies. The more I deal with the VA the more I hate them. I was referred to "slip and fall" clinic as well. I bet I get brush off or dumb advice there as well. If I could use YMCA I could use gym provided almost free by the city. No indoor pools here either.

John

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My PCP referred me for PT evaluation a few days ago. I went to walk-in PT clinic out there at PCA on Hidden River Road in Tampa. I was denied PT. The jerk said PT was just for those recovering from acute injuries and not for guys like me with bad back, bad feet and shoulder and neck pain. He told me to join YMCA and to just not worry about my feet since I have PN and soon my feet will be numb and I won't feel pain. I emailed "Bob" and told him I thought I was treated like a dog. I also sent form to my congressman reminding her of the New VA where disabled vets are treated with respect and not brushed off like pesky flies. The more I deal with the VA the more I hate them. I was referred to "slip and fall" clinic as well. I bet I get brush off or dumb advice there as well. If I could use YMCA I could use gym provided almost free by the city. No indoor pools here either.

John

OH JOHN - That's just BS this guy told you - is he even a damned licensed physical therapist ?

Sure buddy - you can go to the YMCA - make up your own physical therapy - and really mess yourself

up even worse . That guy sounds like a real sheet head !

Maybe Bob can help.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.