Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

10 Days In The Psych Ward

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

start HIOT (High Intensity Outpatient therapy) Tomorrow.............glad to be out of the looney bin :(

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I spent 11 days, last month. in a lock down ward. I wanted to kill my plumber, as I reached for a knife, I had a moment of clarity. The 400.00 over charge just wasn't worth it. Even though that was a lot a cash at that time and place. The five grandkids needed to eat, ( they didn't miss any meals after all ).

The long and short of it all, it had been about 4 years, since I had been in a lock down. Not since I was granted the 100 % PTSD. It did me a world of good. It helped with some anger issues, it reminded me how lucky I have it. Married 39 years, pretty nice family ( most of the time), nice home. Not living on the streets like most of my fellow vets that where in there with me. Clean and sober, since Jan 89. For the most part the staff was OK, 1 or 2 that really needed to retire. ( they have enough time), most know us know the ROAD. Retired on active duty. Just hanging on for the bigger paycheck and just do enough to stay out of harms way, but you can tell they hate VETS. I was union officer years ago at Brooke Army Medical Center, it was hard then to get them out. We just promoted them back then.

Sorry for going off topic.

Larry Jones 100% PTSD SC. still a little nuts, I hope.