10 Days In The Psych Ward

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Jim I went on a weekend. Bad idea. I could not get my pain meds. Now they are all supplied by the VA so I could get them.

I went in on a weekend listed my meds and they provided them and more...........

start HIOT (High Intensity Outpatient therapy) Tomorrow.............glad to be out of the looney bin :(

1997 been there done that stayed 10 days, lexington ky, didnt help any, i was hearing voices with

nam thoughts real heavy at the time, they ended up discharging me with ptsd, however the two

other psycs said bipolar, all fizzled out, but any way they the docs said because my mother

didnt tell me she loved me was my problem, i said my mother didnt put a gun in my hand and

send to the nam, never help with the flashbacks//bigjim

• HadIt.com Elder

Bigjim

The VA will use every sorry excuse to deny compensation. My mommy didn't love me so I got sent to RVN and had to fight for my life and it was all Mommy's fault. Don't give up on your claims. With idiots like that making running the show you will win eventually.

Bigjim

The VA will use every sorry excuse to deny compensation. My mommy didn't love me so I got sent to RVN and had to fight for my life and it was all Mommy's fault. Don't give up on your claims. With idiots like that making running the show you will win eventually.

i had to laugh, i know it aint funny some of thoes va dr are clowns.

dont worry i aint giving up. dont get me wrong here, i draw military retirement (cpo)

100% ssd, so i aint the money, they owe me, the military take care of it own, so i

was told in 1965, thanks john...cul

FL,

Can you go to release of information at the treating hospital,sign the ROI form

and get some copies to send in for the appeal you have going? Since they are psyc.

records your provider will probably need to make a note in the computer (to ROI)

that it is OK to release these records to you. I would do this ASAP if I were able

because of the appeal on hand. That is of course, if any of the appeal issues have

something to do with your current treatment.

Good luck buddy,

carlie

FL,

Can you go to release of information at the treating hospital,sign the ROI form

and get some copies to send in for the appeal you have going? Since they are psyc.

records your provider will probably need to make a note in the computer (to ROI)

that it is OK to release these records to you. I would do this ASAP if I were able

because of the appeal on hand. That is of course, if any of the appeal issues have

something to do with your current treatment.

Good luck buddy,

carlie

Requested the records today...........my current appeal in process (DRO REVIEW) should be decided soon as the new c&p (which was ordered at a DRO Hearing) was done a month ago as well as 59 new pages of med evidence (new) sent in a month ago along with a vcaa form saying I have no more evidence. My thoughts are to send anything else in at this time would slow it down (been there done it before). SO I am keeping that info plus the other two hospitalizations for panic attacks (one of which caused a second heart catherization during that hospitilazation) as aces in the hole incase I dont like the DRO decision which I most likley wont be entirely happy with but I am hoping for some major increases from it. But like I said earlier I dont want anything slowing up my DRO Review at this time

Hospitalized 21 and 22 Sep panic attack

Sep 28th Emergency visit VAMC Mental Health, Doc wanted to admit me at that time but no beds available

Hospitalized 4,5,6 Oct panic attack, heart catherization

Hospitalized 7-15 Oct Pysch ward suicidal

Oct 16th Started 6 weeks of Hospital based High Intensity Outpationt therapy (laying ground work for my PTSD claim which has not even been acted on yet, only the statements in support of a PTSD they asked for, no C&P as of yet

All of above are my aces in the hole for the VA and for SSDI immediate reconsideration should I be turned down. Spoke to the SSA Examiner today, she told me I will have a decision by end of this month. If I havee to file for reconsideration I am having attorney do it.