Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rating The Ro

Rate this question

Guest jstacy

Question

I have seen rate the service officer. Now I want to see if it would be feasible to compile a list of RO's and rate them accordingly.

The Information could be kept on a data base and Vets can add their opinions. This would be a tool for Vets to see what they are up against. It would be a good thing if it is legal.

Any opinions from Hadit Vets.

We could do something like this as this is an example only and only contains my opinion in case The VA is looking in.

louisville Ky: manager (name of SCM)

1: This RO adjudicated my claim and made a favorable decision and it took 16 months from start to finish.

2: This RO denied my claim and I appealed which the BVA reversed. It took 30 months fdrom start to finish.

Jjust an Idea

Edited by jstacy

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

ST Pete VARO ---

Purposely Incompetent .

This VARO, the only one my claim has ever been at

has sent me little reminder letters stating "We are still working on your claim for

__________,_______________,_____________.

So far we have received examination reports dated _______,____________

and ________. A letter from Dr. ___________ dated_________________.

2 letters from the vet center from____________ dated_______________.

Pharmacy records dated____________________.

If you have any additional evidence etc...

Then on all the fricking decisions, SOC's and SSOC's - NONE OF THE EVIDENCE LISTED ABOVE is listed in the evidence section -----------SO on the NOD and at the DRO hearing I provide this evidence that St.Pete VARO says they have received

and question why it's not listed in the evidence section and/or addressed in reasons and basis ---- they are SOOOOOOOOOOOO screwed up they still can't or won't answer, and have the gall to send me back the copies where they have written in huge letters on the copies DUPLICATE.

So, when in the hell are they going to consider this evidence -- if they don't even consider it how can they possibly weigh it ?

They can't and they don't and they are sh*t heads for the most part.

Also, very few veterans work at this RO, now there are a buch of 25-26yr olds

that no nothing!

And I sure hope the Veterans Service Center Manager reads every word of this truth.

carlie

Edited by carlie

MONTGOMERY VARO---

Purposely Incompetent .

This VARO, the only one my claim has ever been at

has sent me little reminder letters stating "We are still working on your claim for

__________,_______________,_____________.

So far we have received examination reports dated _______,____________

and ________. A letter from Dr. ___________ dated_________________.

2 letters from the vet center from____________ dated_______________.

Pharmacy records dated____________________.

If you have any additional evidence etc...

Then on all the fricking decisions, SOC's and SSOC's - NONE OF THE EVIDENCE LISTED ABOVE is listed in the evidence section -----------SO on the NOD and at the DRO hearing I provide this evidence that St.Pete VARO says they have received

and question why it's not listed in the evidence section and/or addressed in reasons and basis ---- they are SOOOOOOOOOOOO screwed up they still can't or won't answer, and have the gall to send me back the copies where they have written in huge letters on the copies DUPLICATE.

So, when in the hell are they going to consider this evidence -- if they don't even consider it how can they possibly weigh it ?

They can't and they don't and they are sh*t heads for the most part.

Also, very few veterans work at this RO, now there are a buch of 25-26yr olds

that no nothing!

And I sure hope the Veterans Service Center Manager reads every word of this truth.

Carlie - sorry to steal your words, however, each and every word you said applies to the MONTGOMERY RO in Alabama. Purposely Incompetent is an under statement for this RO. 99 percent of their actions violates Federal Law which would land anyone else in jail but not the VA. Maybe the VSCM at St Pete is dual hatted and services as the VSCM in Montgomery.

Ricky

Edited by Ricky