VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Hearing At Federal Building In My State?also Tdui Question..

Rate this question

gpound187

Question

I have a hearing coming up in May. I was wondering why its at a federal building in my state near regional va medical center? Also I'm 10%ankle 20%siacticia 40%back 30%Migrains. I'm trying too get 50% migrains at hearing and tdiu... The va says I am unwmployable due too my Ssi disabilty which is stab wounds and depression. The va said that when my va disabilty was considered seperate from ssi ones I wasn't considered unemployable.. Some advice here please.. Thank you

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome to Hadit. I apologize for not approving your post sooner. The Hearings are never at the VA as the Regional Office of BVA is not part of VA Medical. Since you have SSD for depression needs to be linked to your service or aggravated by your service. You should talk to a Service Officer before you proceed farther. You don't have to join a Service Organization they all provide people who can help you. Many are located at the VA Hospital you go to for your treatment.

Good Luck

Are you this same vet?

If so I answered the same question that was posted in a different forum here:

I posted in 2 places somehow? Lol. My main thing is how can I get tdiu? I got denied last time. Even though they said I was unemployable due too non service stab wounds and depression. They said that my service connect issues limited my ability too find work but I wasn't unemployable? My migrains,back,sciatica,ankle is worse than my non connected?

Not much info here...but your best bet might be to get an Independent Medical Opinion.