Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success At Last!

Rate this topic

wallyg

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks to all for your good wishes, and Carlie, we'll probably go to Australia for a couple of weeks, and visit my wife's sister on the Gold Coast, next year during school vacation. I have a 14 year old in High School and a 5 year old in Preparatory. Both winning medals and doing well.

Assuming of course that I can stand the travel that far. Since a two hour trip to Manila OPC wears me out.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wally

Congrats, You have helped and encouraged many others on this site in their quest for Victoy, Now its your turn turn to take a break gather your thoughts and enjoy this hard fought victory. I hope you stay around here on hadit or at least check in every once in a while. Thanks for your service both to America and the Veterans on this site.

Kirk

Wally,

This is great news. So happy for you and your family. I've said it before and I'll say it again: THANK YOU for your help when I needed it. You've sown great seed into the lives of other veterans; this is your harvest!

Blessings to you!

Carrie

Guest jangrin

Wally,

Fantastic, I'm very excited with you. This is a great victory and well deserved. Enjoy your family and take a well deserved rest. YIIIIPPPPPPEEEEE!!!! :)

Jangrin

• HadIt.com Elder

I live in the Philippines. There is no such thing as a Svc Officer here, at least any that know what they are doing, and aren't just kissing the VAs nether portions.

CONUS SOs can't get copies of our files from Manila VARO, so you have to do it by yourself, if you are going to succeed