Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

medical C&P.txtHi everyone,
Its been since 2000 that i have been back and forth with VA claims, conditions have worsen and i have been back and forth with VA with contentions in ref: to increase, reopen, new and unemployability, I have not worked for 29 months i am a single parent and need help. I have applied with SSDI(pending) i have a claim for increase on several contentions (C&P) completed and is in prep for notification. I was denied 2x for sleep apnea and it's in appeals but waiting for increase claim to go first.. why? o well. IN all i have asked for what i have should have long ago.. i tried to fight my conditions w/ out working.. becoming homeless as single parent and on.. i am reaching out to you all to give me a birds eye on if you think i stand a chance for increase from my 50% per C&P data. I am sure the IU will not fly considering what the DR. Wrote at the end, even though i have so many contentions that the Dr. indicates prevent me from employment or impact it. Please take a gander and post what you think.