Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

1151 Claim And Cue On It Granted

Rate this topic

Berta

Congratulations Berta. As you know aswe ddiscussed in another thread that my claim for early effective date was supposedly at the OGC for review per the director's email to me. Come to find out that OGC would not review my claim/appeal because it would be a conflict of interest just in case it went to the cavc or fed.cir.courts. This was relayed back to me via e-mail from the director's office. They certainly will play these stupid games when they know their reasoning is wrong. What they did do was expedited my certification form 9 appeal to bva.I verified certification by calling bva and they verified certification and just waiting for iniatial review from bva judge. I'm just like you in that they thought I would just tuck my tail in between my legs and run.Not me .I plan on perusing this all the way to the Fed Cir courts if needed. You are a real champion and I admire your willingness not to give up when you're right. Motto is NEVER GIVE UP when you have solid evidence to refute their BS.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use