VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Is The Mississippi Ro..

Rate this topic

Wondering how veterans get treated at mississippi RO and VAMC ?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no sir,, im considering moving because im sick of texas RO.

I just moved from there due to situation out of our control. Became homeless and never got an answer about housing assistance, etc. Funny how VA states no veteran or family members will be homeless or that's the motto advertised. It's scary when you have a family. Sold everything I could to keep family afloat then moved to Texas where had family support. Was told Texas had better care for my conditions. Also assumed RO was more efficient in Texas. I don't know that any VAMC or RO is really better anywhere. Believe the whole system is corrupt and needs overhauled. Waited at Dallas VAMC for hours while employees talked and enjoyed themselves so got enraged and left.

Sorry for rambling but I wouldn't choose to move

VOCREHAB was a good experience. Biloxi, VA was very beautiful, clean, efficient and was best care I received until most of all the good providers quit, were relocated, etc. VA care is only thing I have for healthcare as I'm unemployable.

My RO is still cleaning up their mess. They brokered claims to our RO. If your claim is electronic 63 it won't follow. That's the thing now. If electronic Ro maintains jurisdiction. Look up va national work queue plan. Talk about no accountability. No ownership of claim. Develop one Ro. Decision at another. Jmho.

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/VR/VR00/20140714/102443/HHRG-113-VR00-Wstate-HickeyA-20140714.pdf

http://www.vfw.org/VFW-in-DC/Congressional-Testimony/Beyond-Transformation--Reviewing-Current-Status-and-Secondary-Effects-of-VBA-Technology/

Edited by JT24usn