• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help Me!, What Should I Do Now?

Rate this question

papieboni

Question

I originally filed for compensation back in feb 2014, in Oct 2014 they gave me

Flat Feet with Ankle Pain 50% rating

Left ankle mild chronic achilles tendonitis, mild chronic tibiotalar tendonitis 10%

Right ankle mild chronic achilles tendonitis, mild chronic tibiotalar tendonitis 10%

PTSD 50%

total rating of 80%, I received my back pay and etc.

In December 2014, I filed for an increase for the PTSD, claimed some there things an individual unemployability.

I just saw on ebenefits that they increased the PTSD rating to 70%, did not rate the other things as service connected, I am now rated at 90% however, there is no decision about the individual unemployability on ebenefits or on any of the VA letters. I have not received any official documentation from the VA by US Mail yet. However, Should I assume that the IU has been denied? if so? what should I do now ?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Congrats on the increase, either the IU was denied or it was Deferred and the VA wants to look into it more, and possibly send you in for another C&P. Really just don't know bud, on your Summary Letter on Ebenefits it will say "You are considered to be Permanent and paid at the 100% rate, or paid IU at the 100% rate" if it does not say there, then really just hard to say until you get the official letter. I know that this process is driving you crazy. My current FDC has been in the Prep for Decision phase for over 2 months. Good luck and keep us posted.