Rate this question

JT24usn

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

so you knew about it? It hasn't gone into effect yet because they are still working out the kinks. It wa supposed to start alreadyThe implications of this will be big as it will slow down claims even more because there is now ownershipe to a claim. The people will just try to get the claim out of their queue. My apologies for wasting your time. But to think about it. This is like your claim going through LA to Waco to Detroit to jackson to st Pete to be worked. And from what I read on hear those are stellar ROs Maybe it will be beneficial to somebody. Thanks for letting the rest of us know about this news a year ago. I was only trying to give a background. My apologies. I shall put read at your own risk as could waste time

Edited by JT24usn

• HadIt.com Elder

This is a good 17 page read...Hope some of it holds up? we'll see?

JT24usn...it was a good read thanks!

..................Buck

Edited by Buck52

so you knew about it? It hasn't gone into effect yet because they are still working out the kinks. It wa supposed to start alreadyThe implications of this will be big as it will slow down claims even more because there is now ownershipe to a claim. The people will just try to get the claim out of their queue. My apologies for wasting your time. But to think about it. This is like your claim going through LA to Waco to Detroit to jackson to st Pete to be worked. And from what I read on hear those are stellar ROs Maybe it will be beneficial to somebody. Thanks for letting the rest of us know about this news a year ago. I was only trying to give a background. My apologies. I shall put read at your own risk as could waste time

they have been brokering claims to different RO two or three years

no need to apologize just saying to page is dated feb 2014

Brokering is one thing. This will be a system just dividing it up regardless of veterans location. I know about brokering. My RO is getting jackson st Pete New Orleans Detroits slop. Had a claim from at Pete where the strs had been ordered and were sitting in the file since July. Easiest claim to work. Ordered all exams and got the claim moving. RO's that are caught up are going to suffer because of others. I. Some ways it will be good but I. Others most will work a claim to get it out of their queue and never see it agan rather than give it a good once over. Jmho.