VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got My Retro Pay Today

Rate this question

mrstix

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

mrstix - was yours paid by dfas or VA. I received a letter from dfas in which they provided that they owed me 86.00. I sent them a fax and asked about the 14 months that I did not receive CRDP payments due to a 14 month late approval by VA on a claim. They then provided that my information had already been sent to VA as they may owe me some money. I assume that such a payment will be just as hard to get as a regular claim. the reseaon dfas gave me was that VA had withheld all of the money so they were responsible. Oh well I guess I will never see that back pay if I have to depend on VA to make such a payment.

Forgot to add - about 90 percent of these retro payments are having to be paid by the VA where they screwed veterans out of money. Since they have been discovered and called on the issue I bet all of the dead VA secretaries are turning over in their graves. Just to think that such a dumb person as Nicholson taking over their VA - hell he can't even screw veterans without being caught hahahahahahahahahaha. On a serious note both VA and DFAS knew what was going on but both acted stupid about it when questioned and pointed fingers at each other. Someone should go to jail. If I embellezed millions out of sick veterans I would be called an animal by the VA an sent to jail for the rest of my life.

Ricky

Comment:

"If I embellezed millions out of sick veterans I would be called an animal by the VA an sent to jail for the rest of my life. '

Opinion:

If you were working for the VA, you'd get a bonus.

If you were working in congress, you would have funded your favorite pork.

If you lived next door to me............ Well, anyhow.

sledge