VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Catagory One Violent Patient Flag Removed! At Long Last!

Rate this topic

Ginterkill

It has been 3 years since the CBOC vet community clinic's manager was served with a protective resteaining order to cease "molesting" myself. He was ordered by Circuit Court to stop all activities that interfered with my care.

4 days later, according to Freedom

Of Information Act info I obtained, he convened with the Chief Of Staff, madder than hell, stating in the minutes of the meeting that I lacked proper respect for staff, referring to the Reteaining

Order that forbade him from doing just that!

The Violent Patient designation was applied so they could terminate all services, which they did.

However, the psychological clinic across town refused to stop me from getting my meds, countering in effect the Chief Of Staffs ban on local service for me thwt resulted when their guy got served with the RO. So they began issuing written prescriptions to me for morphine and other needed drugs. I had to pay for them at the local pharmacy, but at least I could get them.....UNTIL....

I ran out of a crucial psych drug. Fearing that I would suicide without it, the suicide prevention coordinator directed me to meet with her outside the clinic after hours and supplied me with that drug. Wrong disage, but enought to get by on.

She committed, by doing so, several felony crimes, but moreover, gave up the names of others doing this also to save fets from VHA retribution. FOIA docs revealled a criminal investigation showing a major illegal supply chain operating from the clinic.

When I took that info to Oregon State Police, and informed VHA I had done so, the list of felony crimes they perpetrated against myself exploded exponentially. Big time cover up attempt and complete lockout of myself from VHA.

TODAY, 3 years later, 5 letters to my vongressmsn, 4 Chiefs Of Staff, 6 PRF record flah letters, and countless civil rights complaints later, FOIA requests, and 19 interviews in that time frame to the press who has documented all this extensively, I learned that my PRF has been totally removed!!!

They tried last week by telephone to get me to agree to an off the record set of limitations that included no communication with VH?a unkess directed by VHA to fo so.

I told them that this Marine does not sign away his rights. I told them enough talk, and that if the Chief Of Staff wanted to abrogate my rights as a US citizen then he, by God, was gonna have to put it in writing and sign his name to it.

A few days later I see in my record he rescinded the

Cat One Violent

Patient designation from me.

THE PRF IS GONE!!! All I had to do was endure without medication to stand tall for my rights. I told them I would never be able to look my brothers and sisters (veterans) in the eye again if

I sold out my rights for personal comfort. I climbed Mount Mother Effer as a young man wanting desperately to be a Marine, and going without PTSD drugs and pain management is a joke next to thst challenge. I did lose my way a bit. Attempted suicide. GAF of 5 as a guest in the psych ward.

Losing all psych drugs hit me hard, so I decided not to live. It was a mistake. Today

I choose life, and screw them guys.

Story to run in about 8 weeks. There is a massive volume of info the press has. This story will foster change. This is a big deal what they did.

Semper Fi

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use