VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

To Cue, Or Not To Cue, That Is The Question My Friends.

Rate this question

Andyman73

Question

I was looking over some of my recent claim info regarding a granted increase on my back from 10 to 40%. C&P Doc wrote that this is the natural progression of the disease(DDD). And she noted that there was an X-ray from my AD time that showed then the DDD already starting. . And she noted that this should have been the original diagnosis as well. The original rating was/is still for low back pain.

Can some of you well versed VA claim Warriors give me some input on this? Thanks!

Semper Fi.

Andy

i too had trouble with the link to the VA Schedule of Ratings here this AM,,, they said they could not find the server.

My VAOLA paranoia kicked in because I am using stuff from the VA links here for my writ and I thought they buggered the server just to spite me....he he....

The whole adjudication info there, as well as the VA SRD is powerful stuff, and M21-1MR tells them how to apply those regulations.( which of course assumes they can read)

Edited by Berta

Berta,

You're not questioning their literacy....are you!?!? :ohmy:

Why would they try to trip you up??? Could be you are a "huge" thorn in their collective side? Keep up the good work!

Semper Fi,

Andy

Kinda like walking in the woods, if you don't have a guide point, you just walk around in a big circle, just like Clark Griswald in "European Vacation" stuck on the round-a-bout, "Hey, there's Big Ben...again and again and again!"