• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Still Confused After C&p Exam

Rate this question

pwinger16301

Question

Lead [-]

Hello Everyone,

I had my C&P on Friday. I claimed CAD secondary to HTN. I was diagnosed with CAD by my VA Doctor. I had a stress test completed and the results are down below. The C&P doctor states that I don't have CAD. Anybody have any thoughts on this and which direction should I go if denied. Granted it states that probablity of CAD being relatively low - that doesn't indicate not having CAD. Plus my METS where not greater than 5.

Information on FAX: stress test reportLVEF: 58%conclusions:probability of obstructive CAD: relatively lowProbability of Ischemia: lowextent of ischemia: no significant ischemiaseverity of ischemia: no significant ischemiaprobabilty of infarct: relatively low

Any recommendations or advise would be greatly appreciated.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

What did the doctor base his opinion on? Did you have CT or ECHO for heart or any test for CAD? I had carotid artery sonogram in 2003 and showed 40-58% stenosis in left internal carotid artery, since then I have been diagnosed with arteriosclerosis disease (hardening of the arteries). I am not sure if stress test would be proper test for CAD, but i am not an MD. Was this an exercise stress test with contrast or just nuclear stress test?

Vern 2