Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Process Status

Rate this question

Slick

Question

Filed Jan 2015- reopen kidney cancer; increase cervical spine & degenerative bone; new- neck ache and headache.

went to gathering evidence twice and today went to Pending Decision Approval.

Did not file as an FDC so I think it's moved fairly quick.

Hopefully will get a favorable outcome- By the way used Dr. Bash again on this one

Hey Slick,

Pulling all the way for you, Devil Dog! I'm considering using Dr. Bash(name makes me think WWF/WWE). How long does it take to see him, or to have him go through your medical history, from start to finish? Is there a waiting list miles/years deep, or what? Thanks.

Semper Fi.

Andy

Hey Slick,

Pulling all the way for you, Devil Dog! I'm considering using Dr. Bash(name makes me think WWF/WWE). How long does it take to see him, or to have him go through your medical history, from start to finish? Is there a waiting list miles/years deep, or what? Thanks.

Semper Fi.

Andy

Andy,

I've had Dr. Bash work 2 IMO's for me. 1st one sometime ago. At that time spoke with him and met with him fairly soon afterward, discussed issues and I had all my MED records from 36 years service that I gave him. That helped a lot. didn't take too long for him to turn around the project.

Second task took longer for him to put package together but that was due to me having to gather some documents.

1st task took me from 60-90%. As he said, the last mile or 10% is the toughest and he thought they short changed me.

2d task added some new items and increase for others.

Hamslice,

thanks

some say he's pricey, but that's all relevant. I'm satisfied with his service and hopefully when I get the Brown envelope it'll be a positive decision