VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Long Till Written Notification Once Rating Appears On Ebenefits?

Rate this question

Zeke S.

Question

My ebenefits status changed 5 days ago to claim closed. Then 4 days ago, the status changed to Fiduciary Adjustment (?). I clicked on the "letter generator" section, and it says that I am 100% disabled for Lymphoma (Agent Orange) as of July 2013 and 50% PTSD as of November 2014. It also shows a monthly amount to be awarded. On the letter generated for Commissary benefits, it also says that I am 100% Permanently disabled with no future examinations. I am able to generate all kinds of documents, but I have received nothing in the mail. Should I be calling, or will this take some time for formal documentation to reach me? Thank you in Advance.

Zeke,

I would wait another week or so before you call. You should be checking your direct deposit account for your retro. I actually received my retro before I received the BBE from the VA.

Thank you for your service and take care of yourself.

GP

Thank you for your response GP. I don't think anything is going to show up in my deposit. From what I've read from other posts, no money will be forwarded until the Fiduciary Adjustment has been completed, and I don't have any idea how long that will take. It just seems that I should have received something via U.S. Postal Service by now.

Zeke,

I should have done a better job of reading your post. My brain tuned out after I read that your claim closed otherwise I would have seen your reference to the Fiduciary Adjustment. I have no idea when you might receive your retro and I am sorry that I could not have been any help to you.

Again, good luck and take care.

GP

For those of you who would like to know, I just got my packet in the mail today - 5 days after my status was changed on EBenefits. Now, I just need to find out about the Fiduciary Adjustment and what that means.

Mine took about 5 days as well. Saw the results in eBenefits last Friday, got retro on Tuesday, and received BBE on Thursday. It happened pretty quickly once the ball started rolling.

I got my packet from the appeals board stating the VLJ ordered a 30% increase, up from 10%. I still haven't seen anything change in ebenefits. Now I probably won't see it until September according to ebenefits...SMH

Good luck Zeke. Thank you for your service.