Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Has More Problems Than It Can Handle

Vync

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Many self-inflicted problems.

Somehow, I find it hard to believe that the new hepatitis medication (by itself) is costing $2.5 billion...

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and yes. Yes, the VA has more problems than they can handle, and yes, they are self inflicted. The VA lies to cover up earlier lies, which were made up to cover up previous lies.

I think its possible hep medications do cost 2.5 billion. Reason: I understand Solvaldi med costs something like $1000 per day per Vet. I guess the VA negotiatied that down to about $600 per day. Still look at how many Vets there are who need this. Its staggering.

A bigger problem than the cost of Solvaldi is that VA squanders billions and billions more. They squandered at least 2.5 billion building one hospital, and that was all pretty much mis management. Even that is just the tip of the iceberg. Mostly it all boils down to no accountability. The head honcho at VAOIG recently resigned or was pushed out, for some very good reasons. It makes no sense the VA gets away with "in house" police, that is, the VA puts the fox in charge of the henhouse.

Did they neutralize Bob over the special forces statement or by some other means?

Veterans are not aliens with unique body systems that only VA's specialized equipment and training can handle; it is absurd to run a parallel healthcare system on the backs of vets and their families who must travel unreasonable distances Past many appropriate providers to keep The VA open.

Shut this beast down and let the civilian system bolster itself for the increase. Those VA workers qualified to work for civilian providers can just lateral over- the rest can flip burgers.

Edited by Notorious Kelly